1. Does any money from this purchase go to support breast cancer programs? How much?
2. What organization will get the money? What will they do with the funds, and how do these programs turn the tide of the breast cancer epidemic?
3. Is there a “cap” on the amount the company will donate? Has this maximum donation already been met? Can you tell?
4. Does this purchase put you or someone you love at risk for exposure to toxins linked to breast cancer? What is the company doing to ensure that its products are not contributing to the breast cancer epidemic?
5. Is the product merely being sold to make money off of breast cancer? Anyone can slap a ribbon on an item and claim it's for "breast cancer awareness. Anyone can make a product pink and sell it in the name of "breast cancer." Don't fall for it. Do not buy a pink product just to "support" someone who has had or currently has breast cancer. Do not allow corporations to make money off the disease that is killing me.
If you cannot get the answers to these questions based on information on the product label, then walk away from it until you can find out.